All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR. This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Adgen processes your personal data through your use of our website. It is important that you read this privacy notice when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how we are using your data.
About Adgen Ltd
Adgen Ltd’s registered address is 2, Chapel Court, 42 Holly Walk, Leamington Spa, CV32 4YS. The company is registered in England, company number 07869412.
Where your data is held
Your data is held on secure servers in the UK, and will be stored under the robust security measures described below. We do not transfer your data outside of the EEA and comply completely with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of agreement you enter into with us, including your name, address, telephone number and email address, together with data about your use of the website.
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. Data collected in the UK is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Type of communications
By submitting your email address you are consenting to receive the particular piece of information you requested, as well as allowing us to send you appropriate and useful communications including additional sales information. This includes, but is not limited to; our latest assets such as blog posts and other promotional pieces i.e. guides, services.
If you are a customer of Adgen Ltd, you may also receive information about our agency services. At any time, you can stop receiving emails from us using the link in the footer of the email.
What do we do with your data?
We will process the data you supply in order to provide any service you have requested when you enter your contact information into our contact form. We will only use your personal data for the purposes you have permitted, and we will not share it for marketing purposes outside of Adgen Ltd unless you have given us permission to do so.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site.
Our Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes the Adgen Limited slavery and human trafficking statement. This Statement has been approved by the Board of Directors of Adgen Limited. Adgen Limited does not believe there is any place in today’s world for slavery and human trafficking and in making this statement commits to ensuring there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our businesses. We are committed to evolving our practices to combat slavery and human trafficking and to encourage the same principles and standards from our supply chain and business partners.
No breaches of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 were reported in 2018/19 financial year or have been previously.
Our Company Structure
Operating in the UK, Adgen Limited employs 22 people in a single location in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. Adgen Limited is a specialist media planning and buying advertising agency.
Our Supply Chain
Adgen Limited takes its responsibility for ensuring the risk of modern slavery and human trafficking is minimised across its supply chain and vets all suppliers and partners. Adgen expects its staff to report concerns of non-compliance, no matter how trivial, in line with the established policies and procedures.
Policies on Modern Slavery
Adgen Limited has a clearly defined Modern Slavery Policy – see below. This policy is regularly updated to reflect best practice methodologies, and subsequently approved at Board/Director level.
- The Company is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
- The Company is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
- All of our staff receive awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking, so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of management.
- Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to our senior management team.
- Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by our board of directors who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
- Working with the appropriate organisations to improve standards,
- Removing that organisation from our supplier list,
- Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
This policy was adopted in 2018 after being agreed by our board of directors. It is reviewed annually. Our modern slavery policy reflects the Company’s commitment to acting with integrity in all its relationships and has implemented adequate policies, procedures and systems to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place.
Adgen Limited will continue to assess the risks associated with modern slavery and human trafficking and aim to fully understand other indicators of modern slavery.