Digital Account Manager
Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Flexible home/office working
25 days holidays (plus public holidays & Christmas week)
Additional 5 days holiday as part of company loyalty scheme
Company pension scheme, bonus scheme, mentor scheme
If you’re an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with numbers, has superb attention to detail and proven experience in dealing with multiple PPC accounts, then you could be the perfect
addition to our friendly team here at Adgen.
In return for your valuable skills and commitment, you’ll enjoy flexible home/office working, an excellent holiday entitlement and company pension/bonus/mentor scheme.
Our 20 strong team of marketing strategists, campaign delivery staff and digital specialists deliver integrated marketing services to clients who are predominantly from within the education and youth marketing sectors – a unique focus that has helped us differentiate ourselves from our competitors within the industry. As pay-per-click marketing continues to play a central role in almost all our client campaigns, we’re now looking to bolster our digital team.
Our aim is to offer results driven, measurable and exciting PPC strategies to our clients. To do this, we’re seeking an ambitious PPC Account Manager who’ll be responsible for developing and implementing PPC campaigns across a variety of platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft, Facebook, and other social networks.
In summary, we’re looking for someone with:
– 2+ years relevant experience working across a combination of PPC & paid social media
– Ability to work autonomously – as you’ll be leading on your client accounts
– Active team player who is comfortable with multi-tasking and working towards deadlines
– Client-focused marketing professional with good commercial awareness and strong project management skills
– Excellent communication & presentation skills
– A highly analytical mind and a strong attention to detail, with a passion for data and analytics
– Marketing or digital degree – desirable but not essential
In this role, you’ll:
– Be responsible for campaign activation, optimisation and reporting across all live platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, Bing Ads etc.
– Create media plans and provide spend forecasts
– Ensure all media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
– Regularly audit accounts to improve performance
– Create documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
– Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns’ performance
– Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
– Assist in developing the agency’s Paid Media offering, proactively suggesting new partners or approaches
– Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives and knowledge sharing.
Your background/previous roles may include:
PPC Manager, Performance Marketing Manager, Biddable Media Manager, Google Ads Manager, Junior PPC Manager, Paid Search, Paid Search Manager, Performance Marketing Manager,
Paid Media Manager.
This position will be a pivotal role in the ongoing development of the agency’s accounts in terms of delivering results-based campaign strategies for Adgen clients. So, if you’re passionate about
the digital marketing sector and are interested in joining a growing Midlands-based team, we’d love to hear from you.
Closing date: 1st October
How to apply
1st October 2021